Thanks Mike,

Once I removed the Softlanding web site address from the list of update sites
it worked great.

Thanks,

Dave B

"Mike Tobey" <Mike.Tobey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/28/07 3:17 PM >>>

Hi Dave,

If you used softlandings executable to install the free plug-ins for 6.0
see if you still have this folder C:\Program Files\Softlanding\RSE
Extensions\eclipse.  If you do, you can use the software update in 7.0
to install the free plug-ins.

Select Software updates/find and install from the help menu.  Select
search for new features to install and add a new local site that points
to the eclipse folder shown above.  Check the site you just added and
click finish.

This is what I did and the plug-ins are running just fine in 7.0.

Mike