Can you start the IBM Installation Manager (IM), and check if WDSC is
installed (one way is to click Uninstall
in IM, and see if WDSC is listed; if it's empty, it's not installed).  If
it is installed (but with the error), you can then
click Modify to add WAS V61.  If there's nothing installed, you can try
reinstall again (may need to delete
an old folder; by default, it's \Program Files\IBM\SDP70 ).

Thanks.

Chenghui Li
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries,
IBM, Toronto
Phone (905)413-3215, T/L 969-3215
email: chengli@xxxxxxxxxx

<Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/27/2007 02:27 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Error installing 7.0

Yes, the disks have been copied to a network drive.  AFAIK, we don't have
a set of CD's yet.  Our operations group downloaded the zip files and
exported them to the IFS on our production system.  I'm trying to install
from there.

Rick