They have been available for at least a couple of years.  It does print
as a graphic.  I don't know about color.

I agree that VARPG is the most fun that I have ever had with RPG.
I wish that I could use it all the time.

Barry Hoffman

Booth wrote:
That's cool!  Those must be relatively new attributes?  Does it print
as
a graphic, colors and all?

The closest I could ever get to something like that was to make sticky
notes and let them pile up on the screen, and print them as text, if
wished.

I've been away from VARPG too long; I miss it.  It really was the most
fun I ever had with RPG, and I do love playing with RPG.

Barry W. Hoffman wrote:
"Print" and "PrintAsIs" are part attributes for the Window part.  I
think that is what Kurt is asking about.  They can be used to "Print
screen" the Window.  Neither print the title bar, but they print
everything else inside the window.

I have used the graph part to present monthly sales history over a two
year time period.  (The users can "print screen" it, too.)  The users
love it.

Barry Hoffman

Booth wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by "Print screen", but if what you mean is

to print the data in the screen I would have to use O specs and print

the local PC printer.
Have you used the graph part yet, where you present the customer's
sales
  history (or some other comparative) as a graph, yet?