"Prompted for an install location" ?

I am missing something.
I downloaded the 3.0.5. zip file from quantum, and all it had in it was
a features folder and a plugins folder.  No installation executables or
anything.  In the past, all I've ever done is put these features and
plugins in the appropriate folders under rse/eclipse/plugins and they
worked.

What did I miss ?

thanks