Darrell

I have found a number of things that are helpful - if you right click in source, esp. RPGLE, you get an option to show only certain things - it is very cool to see only the BEGSR and ENDSR for subroutines only - one can move around relatively quickly with this. Or show only comments. Or whatever. The outline becomes more and more my friend - click on a number where something is used - you are there in the editor.

We use TurnOver, and I think that WDSC works best with a decent change management tool to handle groups of source - I love having multiple windows open and easily jumping from one to the other - F6 works like most Windows apps, letting you move between edit panels, with a nice list of the members to choose from

A nifty bit is the ability to add new procedures with a wizard - very cool once you are into using them. And if you should have to call Java stuff from RPG - yes, Myrtle, you can do that - there is a nice wizard for getting all that set up right.

There is so much - as in using SEU, which I also still hold in high esteem, you learn a few tricks at a time. Good luck and enjoy!

HTH
Vern