Re: iSeries Project behaviour

fixed

Did you create the source physical files in your project before downloading
the source? If so this may be the issue. I use projects all the time and it
doesn't do that but I didn't create the source files. I selected a member to
download and it created the file in my project. Even if you are creating new
programs you can download an existing member and then delete it from your
project so that you can add the new members.