I am doing that but then I have these errors, and I am having them since
we installed WDS v6 a couple of weeks ago:

Invalid update site url for IBM Rational Product Updater 6.0.0.4:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/updater/60/update/site.xml
Invalid update site url for IBM Rational Web Developer:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/rwd/60/update
Invalid update site url for IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client for
iSeries:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/websphere/iseries/wdsc600/update

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."
George Santayana (1863 - 1952)

Mike Hockings <hockings@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/23/2007 08:40 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] WebFacing 6.0.1.3 update

The 6.0.1.3 update to WebFacing is now available via the Rational Product
Updater (RPU).  To check for updates first start the updater program:

Start->Programs->IBM Rational->Rational Product Updater

Then click on "Find Updates".

~~~~~~

Also, I have written a small example about how to capture the user's
log-on credentials in a WebFacing application.  How to do this has been
asked quite often so that DB connections or whatever could be opened as
well to supplement the WF application.

Enjoy!

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 905 413 3199