Violaine,

 I just downloaded the latest fixes, cleared the cache, exited WDSC and
restarted - same problem.

 I don't know if this has any bearing on the problem, but the link you
supplied mentions comments after position 81.  These comments start in
position 51.  I think that the compiler ignores any text after member
name, and WDSC doesn't.

 -mark

Hi Mark,

Do you have RSE 6013 applied?  Please see APAR SE26330 (I believe that's
the APAR I opened when you reported the issue):
http://snipurl.com/1dm0q

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab