From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Li Ding
Sent: March 20, 2007 5:30 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Set SEP with User ID

Mike,

Can you try the following steps and let me know if it works for you ?

   1.   Select the pgm or srvpgm you want to set SEP from RSE view.
   2.   Bring up the SEP setting dialog from Service Entry Points view.
By
default the User ID field is prefilled with your user id.
   3.   In the User ID field, change the user id to other user profile.
(
Make sure you have *USE authority to that user profile. )
   4.   Click OK to close the dialog.

The SEP should be set for the user profile you just type in. You can
tell it from the User ID shown in the SEP view.

Thanks,

Li Ding
iSeries AD, IBM Toronto Lab

message: 5
date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:48:49 -0300
from: "Mike Roderick" <Mike.Roderick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Set SEP with User ID

I also found that when I was setting it for another user even though I
had typed the user name in, it didn't take the first time(it replaced
the userid with my own).  I always had to go back and edit the user name
for it to stick.