From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Violaine Batthish
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:16 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Parameter names in Outline view
prototypes - PLEASE!

Hey Charles, Peter,
Firstly, this request (parameter names in outline view) is
already on our list, I have added your feedback to help
increase the priority of the item

Secondly, the RPG outline view is very different than that
for DDS.  The DDS outline view does not require any
communications with the iSeries (RPG outline view does a full
verify function in order to populate itself).
Having said that, we also have a requirement to enable RPG
outline view to work asynchronously, which would then allow
the dynamic update you are requesting.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab