Paul,

I think you need to change something in your internet exploder settings.

Look in Control panel / internet options / General tab / languages.

I have English (United Kingdom) [en-uk] above Dutch (Belgium) [nl-be]

When I only had nl-be there, sometimes programs would insist on installing
in Dutch (ewwwww).

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

"Paul Nicolay" <Paul.Nicolay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces+peter.colpaert=pli-it.be@xxxxxxxxxxxx
20/03/2007 12:52
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] WDSC 7 AE - Install language ?

Hi,

I just downloaded WDSC 7 AE from Partnerworld and when I try to install it
(via Launchpad.exe) it always starts in French ?  I already figured out
that this is done by the GetLocale.bat which is wrong in my opinion (as it
reads the wrong setting in the registry).

Anyway, since Launchpad allows the language to be selected, I changed the
dropdown to English, but again if you continue the installer runs in
French ?  In order to force this, I changed the GetLocale.bat so that
Launchpad now starts in English... but again, this changes nothing to the
actual installer which insists on French :-(

Final attempt so far was to change the registry but again the installer
shows up in French so it seems he's reading yet another registry value ?

How can I force my install to English ?

Kind regards,
Paul

BTW.  Less than 50% in Belgium speaks French... so I'm not happy at all
being defaulted to French (not that I'm planning to install it in Dutch
neither).