This is what irritates me the most about WDSC. If I want to create a Java
applet, application, web service, etc I have a project I can select to do
this. But, when it comes to iSeries development, it is very stupid. If I
want to create a service program I should be able to select a service
program project, add modules, binding directories, etc and it should be
smart enough to know when I build to compile all modules and bnd then into a
service program. Likewise if I create an iSeries application project it
should allow me to add screens, print files, binding directories, and
sources and then comppile all those together into a single program. Has
anyone on this list used Visual Studio before? This is the interface I'm
looking for. It is much more intitive than WDSC.