From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Weber, Richard
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 8:54 AM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Customizing WDSC

What would happen if you were editing 2 programs with the same copy book?
Would you want the copybook changes made while you were in one program to
pop up in the other program source automatically?  Should you only be able
to edit the copybook only in the first source you opened and make some lines
of a source editable and others not?  Sounds like a good way to get real
confused.  I think I'd prefer a separate tab.

Rick Weber  |  TOYS 'Я' US International