Yeah, we still haven't worked out the prize for winning the race to WDSC
7.0 :-)

Once I heard it would co-exist with 6.0 and my other Eclipse stuff I had
to try it.

4.6gb later I have it loaded and running fast.   Note: the extra 2.xx GB
was for all the websphere test environments :-)

FYI Info Tidbit on CL formatting:
I did discover something interesting though that may have also been in
6.0.  Our iSeries source files are 132 columns so CL programs commands
would always wrap to more than 80 columns which isn't good to read in SEU.
  Vern likes the keyword per line formatting, but we don't have all our CL
programs converted at this point.  I found if you turn off the CL
formatting in LPEX preferences, the CL commands will do the same thing
they do in SEU.  Score one for the SEU lovers like me :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Providing Your....iNFORMATION NOW!"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT
------------------------------

message: 7
date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:55:41 -0600
from: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC 7.0 Rocks !!

Hi Aaron

I downloaded it from the Software Access catalog that partners can
subscribe to. I think Pete Helgren mentioned it, too. You can get
either standard or advanced there.

Richard beat me to getting it installed - we had a race - I'm still
the tortoise somewhere standing on the starting line.

Vern