Hi David,

Yes that is the cache I meant (there is another cache for the temporary
files that are created when you edit members).
Clearing the cache will not work properly unless you restart the workbech.

Are you using 5.1 or 5.1.2?  (I am trying to remember when the CL prompter
was switched from the one that is part of the iSeries toolbox to the WDSC
CL prompter)
Is there a reason that you are still using v5.1 instead of v6.0?  I believe
that it is a free upgrade to get to v6.0

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab