Greetings,

Create a webservice off an RPG application. Runs fine in test mode on my
local PC. Throws the following error when I deploy and try to run of the
As/400.

[2/26/07 22:24:56:247 EST] 00000023 SystemOut     O ______Thread 0 =
WebContainer : 0
[2/26/07 22:24:56:248 EST] 00000023 SystemOut     O 325707:24:56.246 0 >
Error running iSeries host command,  : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
Native Library /QSYS.LIB/QYJSPART.SRVPGM already loaded in another
classloader
[2/26/07 22:25:02:406 EST] 00000023 SystemOut     O WebIntRuntimeException
occurred : com.ibm.iseries.webint.WebIntRuntimeException: An error occured,
please check stack trace for details.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com/ibm/as400/access/NativeMethods

Regards
Faizulla Khan
eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxx