From: wdsci-l-bounces+derhamj=bellsouth.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces+derhamj=bellsouth.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon
Paris
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 5:41 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Code/400 Install Vista

I was going to stay out of this but ... I have to take issue with Joe on
this statement:

"It's a perfectly adequate environment for green screen development."

SEU is not "adequate" for _any_ modern application development - green
screen or not.  I might accept "tolerable" - but that's as far as I go.

I always wonder how people who balk at the idea of a $700 PC (or a $50
memory upgrade which is all it takes for WDSC lite for most people) would
react if the contractor they had hired on a time-and-materials basis to
build their new house showed up with nothing but hand saws and hammers!
It's the same thing - you want productivity - you use the appropriate tools.
Simple.

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com