I've noticed that the "vast" majority of posts to this list are what I would
consider, "WDSC is giving me this error?" where as the other lists posts are
more technical questions, along the lines of "How do I do this", I was all
ready to give WDSC a shot but since joining this list I've backed off for
now, until I can get 2-3 weeks to devote to getting it running it
appears............