i can reproduce the error in so far that it doesn't show up the right
completion proposals but for %f it shows the default proposals (the operation
codes starting with ACQ).

in the second view if i start some op-code like open with ope and call for
code/content assist it return the completion proposal IF. after some testing it
always returns the completion proposal IF for anything starting with a letter.

i think i'm at the same software release level:

IBM Rational Web Developer
  Version: 6.0.0
  Installiert am: 01.03.2006 13:10
  ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update
  Updates:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/rwd/60/update
  Optionale Komponenten:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/rwd/60/discovery
  6.0.0.1
    Version: 6.0.0.1
    Installiert am: 01.03.2006 13:47
    ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update
  6.0.1.1
    Version: 6.0.1.1
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 16:35
    ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update
  Daylight Saving Update for Rational Web Developer 6.0.1.1
    Installiert am: 16.02.2007 10:19
    ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update.6011.JRE_Update
  Interim Fix 001 for Rational Web Developer 6.0.1.1
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 18:35
    ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update.6011.ifix001
  Interim Fix 002 for Rational Web Developer 6.0.1.1
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 19:09
    ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update.6011.ifix002
  Interim Fix 003 for Rational Web Developer 6.0.1.1
    Installiert am: 29.09.2006 19:46
    ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update.6011.ifix003
  Interim Fix 003a for Rational Web Developer 6.0.1.1
    Installiert am: 13.11.2006 20:44
    ID: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update.6011.ifix003

IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
  Version: 6.0.0
  Installiert am: 01.03.2006 13:11
  ID: com.ibm.rwdi.update
  Updates:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/websphere/iseries/wdsc600/update
  Optionale Komponenten:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/websphere/iseries/wdsc600/discovery
  6.0.1 Refresh Pack
    Version: 6.0.1
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 19:46
    ID: com.ibm.rwdi.update
  Interim Fix 6.0.1.2 for iSeries Documentation
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 20:39
    ID: com.ibm.iseries.doc.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.1.2 for Remote System Explorer
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 21:12
    ID: com.ibm.iseries.rse.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.1.3 for Remote System Explorer
    Installiert am: 11.12.2006 19:54
    ID: com.ibm.iseries.rse.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.1.1 for iSeries Tutorials
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 21:42
    ID: com.ibm.iseries.tutorials.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.1.2 for IBM WebFacing Tool
    Installiert am: 04.08.2006 22:31
    ID: com.ibm.iseries.webfacing.update.600

mihael