This is an APAR condition.

This tells me to call IBM.

On 2/15/07, GornallTD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<GornallTD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your help... a few more questions...

1) How do I change the CL command that gets called?  I can get to it in the
project properties, but can change it.

2) How do you associate a lib list for the job to be run?  The manual
briefly mentions it but does not state how to do so.  Ideally, I would like
the user profile the user signs on with the dictate the list.

3) The app runs fine on the i5.  I just used a simple report with a input
screen that accepts some input.  I thought maybe it was liblist related so
I put a copy in QGPL just to be sure.  Thats why the above questions.

4) As suggested, I found the following errors in the server job logs.

QQFWFSVR has the following error:
Pointer not set to location referenced.

QQFTVSVR has the following error:
Message . . . . :   Parameter value
  X'8CC7FAEA3F168000000300010000000040404040' not valid.

Cause . . . . . :   A Parameter value
  X'8CC7FAEA3F168000000300010000000040404040' that was not valid was
passed to
  VTM/FM program QTVSREAD at offset X'00000006' in the parameter data
string.
  This is an APAR condition.
Recovery  . . . :   Report the problem using the ANZPRB command.
Technical description . . . . . . . . :   This message is sent when a
VTM/FM
  XPF module has not been called correctly. It is an APAR condition
since the
  caller has missed a parameter, has passed too many parameters or has

message: 6
date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:36:16 -0500
from: Claus Weiss <weiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Attempting to webface my first app

I suggest to look at the joblog of the QQF*  job that runs the WebFaced app
and see if there are any hints, program not found or something like that.

Claus Weiss Visual AD tools, email: weiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept 522 IBM Canada Lab tie 969-3987 Phone(905)413-3987 FAX(905)413-4850
Greetings from Toronto
WDSc for iSeries homepage: ibm.com/software/awdtools/iseries
WDSc newsgroup: news://news.software.websphere.studio400     |   VARPG
newsgroup: news://news.software.ibm.com/ibm.software.varpg,

Tim wrote:
I am attempting to use the Web Facing tool for the first time.  It appears
I have converted a simple interactive report app successfully.  When I
attempt to "Run on Server" within WDSC, it begins to execute correctly.
The first page (Launch Application) loads a Sign On screen.  The Signon
page does all the edits  correctly on the info entered.  Once a valid user
and password has been entered, the app just sits attempting to load the
next screen, not nothing happens.   I'm a bit new to all this WDSC, web
apps and servers, etc.  I'm using IBM's Redbook "The IBM Webfacing Tool" as
a reference, but it appears there are some version differences.  I'm using
WDSC version 5.1.  Any ideas?
Thanks, Tim

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries  (WDSCI-L) mailing
list