From: wdsci-l-bounces+mark.larson=infor.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces+mark.larson=infor.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Violaine Batthish
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 9:20 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Another CL Parser question

Hi Dave,

This request is on our list of requirements.

I did do some quick testing, and you can try the following trick:
1) after opening your member, press Esc to go to the LPEX command line
2) Enter the following LPEX command (which will set the record length
for
the currently open member/file  to 12 for sequence numbers + 80 for the
text area):
set save.textLimit 92
Note that this will cause the message about lines being truncated to be
issued if you have text that exceeds 80 characters.
3)You can then trigger formatting on each statement by typing a blank on
the line.

hope that helps!

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab