Hi,

Is there are way to customize the XML envelope that is returned back to the
webservice caller. We have a requirement to create a webservice that
returns something similar to the following envelope:

 <Deals>
        <Deal>
                <CustomerID> 1234
                        <Products>
                                <Code>ACM</Code>
                                <BookDates>
                                                <Start> 01/01/2007 </Start>
                                                <End> 12/31/2007 </End>
                                </BookDates>

                                <Departures>
                                        <Departure>
                                                <Date> 01/01/0001> </Date>
                                                <Offer> 100.00  </Offer>

                                        </Departure>
                                        <Departure>
                                                <Date> 01/01/0002> </Date>
                                                <Offer> 200.00  </Offer>
                                        </Depature>
                                </Departures>
                                <Code> Greece </Code>
                                <BookDates>
                                                <Start> 01/01/2007 </Start>
                                                <End> 12/31/2007 </End>
                                </BookDates>
                                <Departures>
                                        <Departure>
                                                <Date> 01/01/0001> </Date>
                                                <Offer> 100.00  </Offer>

                                        </Departure>
                                        <Departure>
                                                <Date> 01/01/0002> </Date>
                                                <Offer> 200.00  </Offer>
                                        </Depature>
                                </Departures>
                        </Products>
                </CustomerID>
        </Deal>

</Deals>

Is it possible to do that using the ISeries web services wizard. I was
thinking if I can probably create multiple DS and then link them together
before the DS is returned back that might have the same effect. Just
wondereing if anyone out there has a way of doing this without introducing
too much complexity.

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®