Hi Shannon,

Does the test server start with a whole bunch or errors in the console, or
does it not even start?  When this happens to me, my test server normally
starts but I get lots of errors that it can't find files from the
workspaces I deleted.  To fix it, open up the admin console for the test
server and remove the applications that correspond to deleted workspaces.

The WAS test servers install under:

C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\

For WAS 6.1 you should find all config files, etc.. under:

C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v6\profiles

Don Yantzi
Technical Lead
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab

"Shannon O'Donnell" <shannon.odonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/30/2007 03:15 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Config File

Can anyone tell me where the Websphere Application Sever (test Server)
in WDSC stores it's configuration?  I had some workspaces that I'd
created but they got deleted outside of WDSC and now when I attempt to
start the default WAS Test Environment, it fails because it's trying to
open those workspaces (or somehow is referencing those workspaces).   I
know it's got to be an entry in a config file but I don't know where to
look on my PC.

Any help would be appreciated.