From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of dnitke
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:44 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Printer Form width in WDSCi

                Bob,

As stated before setting the file level properties in Code Designer will
write those lines into the source that your deleting. So setting the
settings and leaving the settings will allow the designer to open the
source showing the WYSWYG display properly the next time you edit it.
From my tests though this has no affect on compiling in any of the three
methods (WDSCi, Code Designer and 5250 Command Line) so you would need
to change the setting  manually (compile with prompt) or in a process
CL.

Don Nitke
Sr Programmer/Analyst
Friedman Corp.