I was able to do the first part, I found the preferences check box. How do
you bind the findselection to a key?

      Al Slezak
      Information Systems Division / NEWS Group
      Phone:  (630) 787-6196
      Fax:  (630) 860-0326
      Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx

"SamL" <lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/11/2007 07:21 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] LPEX find

It can be done.  You need to bind findSelection to a key.  I use
Ctrl-Shift-i.  If you just want to keep repeating the find you need to
keep
the found text selected, so Window > Preferences > LPEX Editor > Find Text

check "Select found text".
Here's a link from the archives:
http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/200512/msg00189.html

Sam