In User actions
Need to be able to position cursor to a particular parm
i.e. CHGJOB JOB(&IJR/&IJU/&IJN) JOBQ({CSR})
this would position the cursor to the jobq parm which is what I am working
with
Also what about ?*, ?- etc options for prompted commands?

In projects
Need to be able to set the object library to something other than the
project source library
Need to be able to designate certain members as compile to module while
others may be compile to program of the same source type
Need to be able to designate certain members as not compile (copybooks)
without changing the source member type
Need to be able to add object creation commands to the build so I don't have
to add after every regenerate COMPILE.CLLE
Need to be able to add before (ovrdbf) and after (cpyf) build commands to
COMPILE.CLLE so I don't have to readd them after every regenerate
When I compile a program with the source in one library to put the object in
another the errors don't show up. It is looking for the event file in the
source library but the event file is placed in the object librar