I get a "Page not found" error when using the link below. However, you should be able to hit the home page (www.modernrpgiv.com) and then use the link on the right under "Site Feature,".Phil.

        * Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i5/iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.995.7024
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

jstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Oh, that's too bad as I think that's a very important tutorial to get through. Or to have someone to give you a short demo. The first lesson is only 12 minutes long (so, I might have been wrong about the 12 lessons - can't remember).

Jeff Stevens
Mize, Houser & Co. P.A.
913 451 1882
JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Phil Kestenbaum" <pkestenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/18/2006 10:11 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Simple example

I can';t seem to get it to work on my PC. I think the SWF ext. is the
problem.