From: Violaine Batthish [mailto:batthish@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:50 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSeries Find String

Hi Don,

When compiling or searching via RSE, the results are placed in what is
called an Events File.
This is usually accomplished by specifying *EVENTF as part of the command
string.  The resulting events file is placed, in the case of FNDSTRPDM, in
*CURLIB/EVFEVENT *FILE in a member .  The contents are then downloaded into
the Find String results view.
In your case it would seem that you have hit the maximum allowed members
for the file *CURLIB/EVFEVENT

You have 2 alternatives:
1. Delete the file (it will be automatically recreated)
2. Change the file properties to allow more members.  For example:
CHGPF FILE(*CURLIB/EVFEVENT) MAXMBRS(*NOMAX)

Hope that helps.

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab