That should have been addresed to Michael - Mistake number 6!

On 11/10/06, Jim Essinger <dilbernator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don,

It looks like I made a wrong assumption.  When I right click on the filter
for spool files, I see two options to "Show in Table".  I know that the
first one in the list was created by SoftLanding, and the 2nd the default
that works in a way that I don't like.  I was assuming that was IBM
programming to look at spool files, but - I was wrong.

Sorry - but not the first time this year I have made a mistake!  - (Might
4 or 5 on the year ;^)  )

Jim