"Mark Phippard" <markp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mailman.285.1162859770.8229.wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/06/2006 04:52:30 PM:
That probably explains why the other viewer is not working.  I think that
is just producing a TIFF as well.  I think you need to have a licensed
program installed to use this feature.

5722SS1    8       OS/400 - AFP Compatibility Fonts

See if you have that installed.

Mark,

I checked using WRKLICINF and do not see the product you reference below
listed. So you think that is the problem?

I have iSeries Navigator operational and using it I can view spooled output
using a viewer. It displays and prints reports perfectly. It *looks* like it
is a TIFF. Wouldn't WDSC be using the same type of viewer interface that
iNav is using?