----- Message d'origine -----
De : <AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 2 novembre 2006 15:53
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSCI-L Digest, Vol 4, Issue 571

Hi Bill,

It is generally considered good mailing list etiquette to trim what you
include from the message you are replying to so that only the relevant
bits of the reply are included.  If you hide your responses in the middle
of a huge quoted message like that, you won't get many responses because
no one can figure out what you've said and what you are quoting.

I second that - didn't get to read Bill's point, assuming it was another
gripe.

So far I can see that this thing has
potential, but it is still a beta version.

I still disagree with this statement.  This is not 'beta' quality, and I
think others have explained why it is not fair to the developers of this
product to keep trashing their work on this list.  Please stop beating
this horse - it's already dead.

I'm on V5 - anyone heard me moaning? How am I ever gonna get V6 with remarks
like that?!
All of our shop was suprised by the problems suffered by this version,
result, I'm the only user left in the service.
I get along because I know which buttons cause WDSc to crash and which ones
work. I still have managed to migrate so that all my editing and navigation
is with WDSc and I wouldn't go back to SEU. If we had to wait for a version
that evolves continually and works without problems, we would all be retired
before it arrived.