I agree... But, >ouch< ...

Are you censoring strictly because the product competes with MKS?

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wilt, Charles
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 10:23 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] *** ADMIN: Vendor plugin discussion

Why?

It would seem that a question about a WDSCi plug-in is appropriate here.

Sure he could ask Aldon, but maybe he's hoping for a faster answer or
maybe he's not current on maintenance.  Not unusual, I don't think.
Midrange.com has got a few third party specific lists, but for those
products without there own list, I often see questions in MIDRANGE-L,
RPG-L, and other general lists.

Granted, I understand that you don't want the WDSCi list to become the
Aldon/MKS/Turnover support list.  However, this list is a good place for
interacting with other users of those products.  And the given the
volume of questions, it wouldn't seem that Aldon/MKS/Turnover merit
their own list; is that even an option?

Are you censoring strictly because the product competes with MKS?

Charles Wilt
--
iSeries Systems Administrator / Developer Mitsubishi Electric Automotive
America

Charles Wilt