either Navigator or 5250 - the latter is almost always faster.

From: DennisRootes@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tim,

I know what you mean. It would be nice if we could do everything from
WDSc instead of having to switch back to the green screen. Perhaps
someday?
Anyway, I find that WDSc, (go Rational!), is so much nicer to code in than
good 'ol SEU/PDM. You can see more source code at one time and copy/paste
is a big time saver. The ability to open multiple members and tab through
them also speeds up my research tremendously.

Give it a little more time and I think you will come to enjoy it more and
more. =)
--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing
list