Jack wrote on 10/24/2006 08:56:36 AM:

 When it crashes it
does build an outline view XML file that is 1.95G in size and I have
tried looking at this file, but I can't get any editor to open since
the
size is so large.  I have researched for solutions and have tried
everything possible but nothing works.  HELP!!!!!!!!

As it probably comes up for people periodically - I recently had to open a
large ASCII file in order to edit the column headings on a large DB dump.
The only editor that could open such a large file was Vim (VI iMproved).
You can get it from http://www.vim.org/download.php.  There is a bit of a
learning curve - vi has two modes, editing and navigation (navigation is
done with letter keys in the interest of never moving your hands from the
'home row'), but it was the only editor that worked for me.  I imagine
that Emacs is available for Windows and probably could open large files as
well.  I think that Emacs might be a bit more familiar for non-Unix
people.

Both of these are mature open source projects and free software (in both
senses of the word).  Who knows, you may even end up trying out the vi
keybindings in WDSC!

HTH,
Adam

Attention:
The above message and/or attachment(s) is private and confidential and is
intended
only for the people for which it is addressed. If you are not named in the
address
fields, ignore the contents and delete all the material. Thank you. Have a nice
day.

For more information on email virus scanning, security and content
management, please contact administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx