Michael,

Good thinking.  I tried that this morning.  I removed the Quantum bits
from the lite version, then ran the utility to refresh lite from the
full version.

Still no joy.  It copied the quantum stuff over, but it still functions
the same way in Lite as it did before.  Everything works except Lite
says it is unable to create the bookmarks view.  It creates the icons at
the top of the view, which enables me to create the bookmark, but the
view itself just contains the message "an error has occurred when
creating this view".

Weird.

Thanks

Greg