Hi Douglas,

That's strange.  I'm running WDSC 6.0.1.2, and Quantum 3.0.1 connecting to
a V5R3 system, and I can get a list of tables and views without any
problems.  When I first tried to use the DB tools included with WDSC (I
think it's the Data perspective), we had to delete one of our SQL packages
that had been on the system for ages through various OS upgrades.  Perhaps
something similar is happening?  OTOH, maybe you need an update to jt400?
Or just a configuration change... my 'bookmark' setup is as follows:

Connection URL:    jdbc:as400://my400;translate binary=true;date
format=iso;libraries=*libl
Driver Name:   AS/400 Toolbox for Java JDBC Driver
Driver Class Name :   com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
Driver Version:   5.0
Driver Path:  C:\Program Files\IBM\Client Access\jt400\lib\jt400.jar
Type:  DB2 for AS400

HTH,
Adam