From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of DeLong, Eric
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 2:12 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC Upgrade help

Dan,

There is not an update that will take you across versions of WDSCi.  The
entire platform is replaced (eclipse 2.x becomes eclipse 3.0).  You must
request a software refresh for the WDSCi client from IBM or your BP.  Note
that the system must be on maintenance to order the updates....

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-297-2863 or ext. 1863