Let me preface this by saying that this is at best educated conjecture,
but since you haven't had an answer yet I hope you don't mind. :)

Aaron Bartell wrote on 06/10/2006 10:53:26 AM:
Is there a way to map the tab key so it
always goes to the sequence number area similar to SEU?
As far as I can tell, there is no single editor action which could be
mapped to a key to do this.  I can do it with two actions, but AFAIK I
can't assign a sequence of actions to a key using _User Key Actions_.  If
you want this functionality *really* badly, you could probably write a
user defined action plugin in Java.

 I have tried
modifying the User Defined tab stops and nothing in there seems to do
the
trick.
I don't think that has hope of working - I'm guessing that setting the
tabs simply sets tab stops, then hitting the Tab key invokes either the
_nextTabStop_ editor action or the _insertToTab_ action, inserting blank
spaces.

On another note, we should start a repository of shortcut's so these
are
easily findable by others!
Type ?seu on the LPEX command line.  It is actually a pretty good
resource, if can search for the correct term to find what you want quickly
(another good reason to open help in Firefox).  I agree that it might be
nice to have a "favourite LPEX shortcuts" document somewhere.  I'm lucky
enough to be close to the Toronto lab, so I'll be going to the WDSC tips
demo next Friday.  I'll be sure to report any juicy tidbits that I find
out.

HTH,
Adam

Attention:
The above message and/or attachment(s) is private and confidential and is
intended
only for the people for which it is addressed. If you are not named in the
address
fields, ignore the contents and delete all the material. Thank you. Have a nice
day.

For more information on email virus scanning, security and content
management, please contact administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx