Sounds great, Aaron.
For neanderthals like me, however, still evolving from green screens, ie,
the world outside the US, could you explain that a bit more clearly?

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "albartell" <albartell@xxxxxxxxx>
À : <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 2 octobre 2006 16:01
Objet : [WDSCI-L] Restore Save File - Cool tidbit!

Heyo,

I was just restoring a save file today via DOS FTP upload and decided I
wanted to check to see if I could copy and paste from my local drive to
the
iSeries using WDSC (hoping it would do the binary FTP behind the scenes).
It was even better though - right clicking on a .savf on your PC (through
RSE) allows you to prompt to restore that save file on your iSeries!  Rock
on!  Another one of those cool little tidbits that I find here and there
that makes my iSeries life that much easier.

Thanks WDSC team,
Aaron Bartell