Hey Adam,

You pretty much got it right.   WDSC is basically RAD or RWD with iSeries
plugins (like RSE, Remote Systems Lpex Editor, WebFacing, iSeries projects,
etc), and a couple of extra CDs for CODE & VARPG.
I don't know when a RWD or RAD fix is available until I see it in my RPU as
I _try_  to post as soon as I can when RSE posts a fix - because I'm the
one who usually approves it :-)

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab