Re: LPEX analyzer

fixed

Hi David,

This is a bug in the RPG and ILE RPG parsers.
I have opened APAR SE26991 to track the problem.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/21/2006 07:00:58 AM:

Hi

I'm enjoying developping in RPG III with LPEX. I like the
automatique correction of lower case characters. The problem is, our
constants are declared with the prefix "à" ( a + french accent ). I
have to disactivate the automatique correction, otherwise the
character appears as an invalid character. Is there any way around this ?

In SEU, I can find my syntax errors with the command *ERR. Is there
an equivalent in LPEX ?

David Foxwell