From:  AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:58:31 -0400
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Debugging enhancement requests

Mark wrote on 21/09/2006 12:27:07 PM:
 I have a few enhancements I'd like to see for the debug views.
7) Allow adding a Monitor variable manually, instead of only double
clicking it.  Is there a way to do that now?

There is a green '+' button in the upper right of the Monitors view that
will allow you to add an 'expression'.  As far as I can tell, 'expression'
really means 'a variable in the current scope' - you can't add an
'expression' like %trim( %subst( myVar : start : len)) - though it would
be nice if you could.  You can also right click in the big white pane on
the Monitors view and select '+  monitor expression'.

I'd also like to add to your list:

8) Shortcut key for 'Step Return'

9) Allow reordering of monitored expressions by dragging.

HTH,
Adam

http://mail2web.com/ .