Being a COBOL programmer, I might be wrong, but the SEU commands in the far
left column should be available in the LPEX editor.  I use it all the time
to create a comment line that is blank and the do a 'C' on the line you want
to copy (in the number column) and the O on one line or OO on the first and
last lines of a group.