cudos to the developers who developed that....

many many thanks....

I don't think I can express just how many thanks I owe...  :))))))

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

This email communication and accompanying documents is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
use of this information by individuals or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please
notify the sender and delete all the copies (electronic or otherwise)
immediately.