User Action commands different from command line?

fixed

I set up a User Action to run a command to update blocks of RPG source with mod marks and also to comment out blocks of source. When I use the User Action the source is locked and I have to restart WDSC to free the lock. When I run this command through the command line, the source is not locked. Anyone know why this is different as a User Action?

Gene