I'm trying to work through a EGL tutorial that connects to a Cloudscape
I'm receiving the following error when trying to run
SystemOut     O VGJ0711E An error occurred while connecting to database
jdbc/eglsampcR6: Name "comp/env/jdbc/eglsampcR6" not found in context
VGJ0004I The error occurred in CustomerLibrary, function selectCustomer.

I switched over to the Data perspective and was able to extract sample
data from this database.  So I believe I have the connection correct.

Any idea what this message means and how I can resolve it?

Michael Smith