Outline view not generating outline

fixed

I created a new source member from a shell I use frequently.  After
adding several pieces (data file, data structures, etc.) I wanted to
generate the outline.  It acts as if it is working but the outline
doesn't appear in the view.  I checked the archives but nothing seemed
to match this issue.  I did find some references to the outline
performing a verify under the covers so I tried to verify the source.
Verify appears to work fine.  I use the outline view heavily and it was
working fine until this morning.

I just tried the outline on the same source but from a different
connection.  It worked.  The issue must be related to the connection
issue I posted earlier.  There is something not right about the
connection.

Rick Chevalier
AmeriCredit
Enterprise Solutions
817-525-7178

Privileged and Confidential.  This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.