I don't remember exactly where I installed it. I think it was C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\eclipse\plugins. I don't have it installed here
anymore.

On 8/24/06, Michael Rosinger <mrosinger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike,

To answer your earlier question, we store our mainframe source programs in
VSS.

I need a bit more help if you don't mind. According to the "readme.html"
member in the downloaded zip file, it says I should unpack the zip-file
into
my eclipse plug-in directory. I did that but I am not seeing it show up in
the list of plug-ins. Looking at all the other plug-ins in that folder
just
extracting the contents of the zip-file there doesn't "feel" right. Each
plug-in is in a separate folder. It also appears that the names of all the
folders follow a specific naming convention.

I did what the readme says and restarted WDSC. I am not seeing the plug-in
in any of the lists of plug-ins. What have I missed here?

--
Regards,

Michael Rosinger
Systems Programmer / DBA