Re: Need to click twice to connect

fixed

Hi Peter,

The log indicates that eclipse is having some problem finding all the RSE
classes.  Which seems to be a problem that occurs when installing fixes.
Please follow the instructions from the archive:
http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/200606/msg00229.html

Please ensure that you clear out the folders from the lite directory too:
D:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\wdsclite\eclipse\configuration>

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab