Hi Peter,

The log indicates that eclipse is having some problem finding all the RSE
classes.  Which seems to be a problem that occurs when installing fixes.
Please follow the instructions from the archive:

Please ensure that you clear out the folders from the lite directory too:
D:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\wdsclite\eclipse\configuration>

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab