From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rohr, Rob
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 2:15 PM
To: 'WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] WebSphere Test Environment in 6.0

Hi all,

I just upgraded from WDSCI 5.1 and I am having trouble with my
Webpshere
6.0
Test Environment using in Rational Software Development Platform 6.0.
I am
getting the following. I am wondering if there is anything I can do:

[6/23/06 13:41:26:775 EDT] 00000026 WorkSpaceMast E   WKSP0022E: File
validation failed --java.io.IOException: The URI length is greater
than
the
Windows limit of 259 characters. Unable to create or update file:
C:\Program

Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v6\profiles\default\wstemp\10c0
1f
b3

692\workspace\cells\rjrohr2Node01Cell\applications\HydroCSREnterpriseApp
li
ca

tion.ear\deployments\HydroCSREnterpriseApplication\HydroCSRWebProject.wa
r\
WE
B-INF\ibm-web-ext.xmi

      at

com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.checkURILe
ng
th
(WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.java:1025)

      at

com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.validateFi
le
Le
ngth(WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.java:417)

      at

com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.update(Wor
kS
pa
ceMasterRepositoryAdapter.java:506)

      at

com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.RepositoryContextImpl.update(RepositoryCont
ex
tI
mpl.java:1767)

      at

com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.RepositoryContextImpl.synch(RepositoryConte
xt
Im
pl.java:1713)

      at

com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceImpl.synch(WorkSpaceImpl.java:473)

      at

com.ibm.ws.management.application.task.ConfigRepoHelper.removeWorkSpace(
Co
nf
igRepoHelper.java:117)

      at

com.ibm.ws.management.application.SchedulerImpl.cleanup(SchedulerImpl.ja
va
:3
58)

      at

com.ibm.ws.management.application.SchedulerImpl.run(SchedulerImpl.java:2
75
)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:816)

.

[6/23/06 13:41:26:805 EDT] 00000026 WorkSpaceMast E   The URI length